Aldea takes care! Testimonial by Hugo Michiels
At an exhibition/workshop in Genk, Belgium a brand new travel/holiday concept for senior (physically) handicapped and disabled citizens was introduced.
During this first encounter I became a truly convinced Aldea/Wetravel2 fan.
The Aldea approach/concept is so unique, simply because it offers the afore/above mentioned individuals to enjoy once again a carefree vacation/holiday (or carefree travelling). Whilst doing so, they will be able to savor once more the tremendous feeling of viability.
This is a true story of all possible superlative degree of (existing) praise!
24/7 fully qualified (certified) nurses, perfect medical treatment, doctor on call are cardinal and a “MUST”, plus the fact that the entire staff is most courteous and genuinely friendly, i.e. from the handyman to the resort director and owners/proprietors.
In the kitchen a master chef brandishes his scepter, he and his cooking-team work magic and their sublime dishes are true/real samples of culinary art. So they can without any doubt please the sophisticated palate of the “à la carte-eater” as well as to tickle the palate of the half- & full board guests/clients.
The list of the Aldea facilities is endless:
- Outdoor swimming pool with lifeguard surveillance (from 09.00 am to 06.00 pm), showers, reflective large sunshades/parasols and multiple deck chairs
- Pool bar with all kind of beverages, hot & cold snacks
- An immense garden with large grass patches/plots, petanque course and cosy sit downs and deck chairs.
- Spa, Jacuzzi, steam bath, Finnish sauna, hydrotherapy
- Brand new fitness equipment which offer various supervised work outs and training possibilities, massaging (i.e. lymphatic), etc …!
- A multitude of meeting & conference rooms, a fully equipped screening theater, etc …
- A library with relaxation area
- And most important: all these facilities are wheelchair friendly (or accessible).
In the immense reception area/bright entrance hall, all Aldea guests are most courteously welcomed by friendly multilingual and highly trained staff members.
Various excursions and outings can be arranged & are on offer, for example to the city of Ronda, the nearby Sierra, the different splendid beaches, the different local markets, the large shopping malls i.e. La Cañada, Marbella and so on, the exquisite Beach boulevards (Paseo Maritimo) of Marbella, Estepona, the world famous Puerto Banus harbour area and much more is to be found in Aldea’s portfolio.
ALDEA TAKES CARE! This catch phrase is definitely a true reality.
This shimmering and delightful Aldea feeling, made me decide in favour of 6 months Aldea, Costa del Sol, Spain and 6 months Antwerp, Belgium.
Aldea & Wetravel2 are extremely & highly recommended.